Friday, September 14, 2018

New Jerusalem Here I Come!!!!

Bula Bula!!! Na cava cake koli?? (The super incorrect Americanized way of saying "What's up Dog?")

'Twas a superb week. In fact, today is my last P-Day here at the MTC! Well I guess first off, I got temporarily reassigned to the Independence, Missouri mission!! I will be there for a transfer most likely unless my Visa comes within the next coupla days!! I'm excited to learn more about the Church's history and I know that I am supposed to be in MO for a reason! I'm excited for the next few weeks and I get two extra days here at the ole' MTC! Also, Pretty much half our zone is leaving on Monday so I will barely miss a new shipment of Fijians, Tongans, and Samoans!

The air has gone back to super smoky with all the new fires. At night we can see some of the flames and the smoke cloud is totally growing. Hope that get's all taken care of because I want to visit Fairview when I get back home!

We also got the opportunity to host this week as well! It was awesome for us to return the favor and be someone's first experience with the MTC. I even got to host Elder Skarda who went to Bingham! It was an awesome experience and made me realize how fast my time here is going. It felt like just yesterday I was being dropped off but it was actually over a month ago!

I have been trying to finish the BoM from the beginning during my time here and I am just about done! I have seen some crazy blessings in my life because of it and I challenge you guys to evaluate your study habits and see what you are doing well and what needs work! I know if you do, Heavenly Father will strengthen your weaknesses and allow you to have meaningful study time!

Sorry for the short email but it was just another week at the MTC haha. Love you all, thanks for the support!!

Elder Qilliame



The smoke on a *Good* day


One of my awesome Fijian teachers Brother Banks


Elder Cannon and a Fish-Eye lens


My second mission call!





2 comments:

  1. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete

Moce Viti

Well it happened very quickly, but most of the missionaries in Fiji have returned home. On March 24th, at district council President Higgins...