Monday, September 24, 2018

Called to SERVE

Hello Hello all!

Missouri is great! It was pretty hot and humid the first couple of days but it has cooled down quite a bit recently. I've already been wrecked by bugs so this will be a nice transition into Fiji weather.

My trainer is Elder Richins from Morgan, UT. He is an awesome guy and I am excited to work with him for the next few weeks. On our first day here we visited the temple, liberty jail, and the Independence visitors center so it was a pretty jam-packed day! But Elder Richins and I got right to work on our first day. We do a lot of service here which is awesome. The members here are all super supportive and are really nice.

Sister Love (The Mission Presidents wife) told us that the average weight gain here is around 25 pounds and I believe that! Kansas City BBQ is amazing and we get fed by the members pretty much every dinner. VIGSKC is a pretty good BBQ joint in our town which is cool.

I showed up and my trainer had been teaching a few people for a little bit and we already have a baptism scheduled! How cool is that! I don't know why I got assigned to Missouri but I am super excited to find out in the next few weeks.

Working here has opened my eyes to how little I helped back home. Missionary work here revolves around members and referrals so I would invite you guys to get more involved. I know the Elders and Sisters would greatly appreciate it.

That is pretty much it from me! I am doing good and love hearing from everyone! Have an awesome week.

Love, Elder Gwilliam or William because pretty much every one here can't pronounce my last name haha



Sam with his companion, Elder Richins

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete

Moce Viti

Well it happened very quickly, but most of the missionaries in Fiji have returned home. On March 24th, at district council President Higgins...