Monday, October 29, 2018

Ballin' on a Budget

Hey all. Goodbye all.

It was a sad last couple of days but it was also really fun. I head out today around noon and it went by way too fast. I can honestly say that I have been grateful for my Visa delay. Not that I doubted that it would be good before but I have met a lot of cool people and I'm glad I was able to spend some time here.

Adam is back. Turns out he was just on vacation and really tired but we had a really good meeting with him and he is doing well. He even talked with friends about baptism who are members and they encouraged him a lot!

Man this last week went by super duper fast. I honestly can't remember off the top of my head some of the stuff we did. Really excited to meet up with the 5 other Visa wait elders and have a good Ole time at LAX.

I will miss all the people of Missouri but am excited for the future.

Moce,
Elda Gwilliam




Me with the Reid family. I think they are Saints fans?


Me with the Rogers.  She gives all the missionaries one of these blankets.


Maybe it's just me but this seems ironic?


Struck a little too close to home.  Still recovering.  


Back at it again with the sewers.  






1 comment:

  1. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete

Moce Viti

Well it happened very quickly, but most of the missionaries in Fiji have returned home. On March 24th, at district council President Higgins...