Sunday, February 9, 2020

Moce Jisu

Well It was transfer week but we still had some fun.

My new companion is Elder Johnson from Texas. He's a great guy.

Well we had a funny experience a few weeks ago teaching this lady. I met her son with Elder Sewell on exchanges, and Elder Tautu and I went back to their house the next week. We went in and she invited us to sit down. We did some introductions and then she quickly told us that she was a Christian to which we replied that's awesome. She proceeded to list some of her beliefs:
I'm a Christian
I believe in the resurrection
I believe that only through Christ we can be saved
I believe in Eternal Life
And she listed a few more things and proceeded to tell us, "I'm sorry but our beliefs are totally different. I just wanted to let you know that I'm a Christian. So sorry to waste your time but I believe in... (And then proceeded to list off the same beliefs. I felt like Nacho Libre, "Everything you just said, is my favorite thing to [Share] Every. Day.) But she didn't believe that we believe in the same stuff.

Also we were leaving this house and a small boy was there and didn't say a single word, and then as we were leaving their house he got up and yelled, "Moce Jisu!" (Bye Jesus).

But yeah those are some of the highlights.




Semi took my cam


Us with David a YSA from the ward who left for Ghana on his Mission!


Church College Rugby Field


American Products at a dinner appt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moce Viti

Well it happened very quickly, but most of the missionaries in Fiji have returned home. On March 24th, at district council President Higgins...