Sunday, November 25, 2018

Noqu Imatai Papitaiso!!

Hello all,

It was a great and tough week. Nice to end off with Sireli's baptism that went great. We get to baptize in this little pond thing and it felt amazing. Not only the spirit but the cold water on a super hot day. The day started off a little hectic though. The stake presidency called us in the morning and told us they were close to our village and they needed to follow us to the Unit and it was like 2 hours sooner than we expected so I had about 6.82 seconds to get all my stuff ready. Then since we were there super early we were just chilling talking to the neighbors and they invited us in for breakfast. They were talking in Fijian and then Elda Jonathan looks over at me and says, "Bro you ready to eat cow heart and liver." so yeah. We ate cow heart and liver. Pretty good taste just super tough. Then afterwards I walked in to lunch and saw a bowl with 2 whole fish, a giant shrimp, some ota, and other stuff. An interesting week food-wise for sure.

I also got pretty sick. Had to stay at the flat because I just got utterly destroyed by something I ate or drank. I recovered pretty well though. I was also at a members house when I had to lead the area on exchanges and he gave us some dry as heck vudi. (Sort of Banana) So I take a bite and chewed for a sec, then when I swallowed it straight up clogged my throat and zapped away all moisture. I couldn't breathe for a hot sec haha. Nobody knew what was going on except for the American zone leader lol. Luckily I just forced it down. Oh the experiences of Fiji.

Pretty awesome week though!! Love the people here and all that they do for me!!

Loloma Yani (Love your way)

Elda William



Filterz


Eating some Roti


The Fijian people think that wig pic is the funniest thing ever.


Baptism Crew


Fijian Fam



1 comment:

  1. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete

Moce Viti

Well it happened very quickly, but most of the missionaries in Fiji have returned home. On March 24th, at district council President Higgins...